Online – 15% Buyers Premium
Payment Details for Online Bidders
- A 15% Buyers Premium is applicable on all online purchases.
- Credit Cards will be charged within 48 hours of the end of each auction and Invoices will be sent via email upon payment. Please ensure the credit card provided when registering online is valid and has sufficient funds to cover your purchases at the time of auction.
- Cash Payments must be approved by Clyde Auctioneering Ltd. and confirmed via email (email@example.com) prior to the completion of an auction to avoid Credit Card charges.
- Purchases will not be released for pick up or shipped until payment (including shipping costs and fees) is made in full.
Pickup Details for Online Bidders
- Pickups can be made by appointment at Clyde Auctioneering on Monday through Wednesday, 10:30am to 2:00pm, and in St. Albert on Fridays, 10:00am to 2:00pm
- We kindly ask all winning bidders to schedule pickup appointments as soon as possible following the end of each auction.
- Please be sure to use the same last name, email address, or phone number as your bidder registration for pickups, otherwise please include them or your paddle number in the note section of the pick up form.
- Items not picked up within 14 days from the date of the auction will be deemed abandoned and will become the property of Clyde Auctioneering Ltd. as payment for storage of the items. Reasonable effort will be made by Clyde Auctioneering Ltd. to accommodate customers in exceptional circumstances.
Shipping Details for Online Bidders
- Shipping costs will be added to invoices and charged to the same card on file at the time of shipping. (Within 7 days of the end of each auction.)
- An $5 Material & Handling fee will be applied to each invoice in addition to shipping costs.
- We ship all purchases via Canada Post Expedited Parcel with $100 insurance. Insurance is applicable only up to the value of the purchase(s). Additional Insurance can be applied to parcels at Canada Post rates. To request additional insurance coverage, email firstname.lastname@example.org upon the completion of the auction.
- Clyde Auctioneering Ltd. will not be held responsible for any damage or breakage to any item for any reason. Any items lost or damaged during shipping are not the responsibility of Clyde Auctioneering Ltd.
- A separate email with a tracking number will be sent when shipping payment has been processed, when the parcel has been received by Canada post, and when Canada Post has delivered the parcel.
- Clyde Auctioneering Ltd. reserves the discretion to ship items in separate parcels. Separate tracking numbers will be provided for each parcel.
- Items that exceed Canada Post Expedited Parcel size and weight restrictions (Outlined Below) will incur additional shipping costs.
- We will contact customers with items that cannot be shipped via Canada Post to arrange alternative shipping methods. Additional Fees may Apply. The customer assumes responsibility for all additional shipping costs incurred.